Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Mathura Refinery are inviting online applications for those candidates who are suitable for the post Junior Engineering Assistant in various discipline.
Vacancies:In IOCL, total 70 vacancies are available for Junior Engineering Assistant posts.
Name of the Posts Along with Vacancies:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 22 vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utility): 20 vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV(Instrumentation): 2 vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): 6 vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant IV- Mechanical Maintenance -(Rotary Equipment/General Fitter/ Machinist):13 vacancies
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical Maintenance): 7 vacancies
Application fee & How to Submit Fee: Rs.100
Candidates can submit application fee in favor of ‘Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Mathura Refinery’ through a crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- payable at ‘Mathura’.
Application fee for SC / ST and Ex-servicemen category candidates is nil
Required Age Limit:
Age limit is required minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years for Junior Engineering Assistant post as on January 01, 2013
Pay Scale: Rs.11900-32000/-
February 04, 2013 is the last date for submission of application.
Selection Process: Candidates will have to face written examination and interview in selection process.
Venue for Written Test: Mathura
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who are interested in these posts may send their completed application in prescribed format along with all necessary documents and DD only by Ordinary Post to the
Post Bag No. 007 Sriniwaspuri Post Office Sriniwaspuri, New Delhi-110065
Candidates don’t forget to super scribes as post applied for and Advertisement Number on the envelope. For more information on this recruitment, please go to advertisement http://www.iocl.com/download/Indian_oil_rec_28dec12.pdf