Ordnance Factory Board, a Government of India Board invites application from eligible candidates through direct recruitment who full fill all the requirements for the post of Chargeman in various trades like Mechanical, Electrical and much more.
Total Number of Vacancies: 1578 (UR-906 posts, OBC-358 posts, SC-215 posts, ST-99 posts)
Name of the Post: Chargeman (non-gazetted Group B posts)
Trade Wise Vacancies:
- Information Technology: 23 Positions
- Mechanical: 876 Positions
- Chemical: 296 Positions
- Electrical: 133 Positions
- Metallurgy: 46 Positions
- Clothing Technology: 32 Positions
- Civil: 39 Positions
- Electronics: 20 Positions
- Automobile: 03 Positions
- Leather Technology: 04 Positions
- Non-Technical (OTS): 59 Positions
- Non-Technical (Stores): 47 Positions
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
Candidates will have to pay the fee through Bank Remittance Only in favour of Senior Principal Director, National Academy of Defence Production, Ambajhari.
For SC, ST, PWD and Women candidates: No fees
Age Limit: Not more than 27 years
- For Mechanical / Civil/ Electrical /Automobile and Electronics Engineering Disciplines: Three years Diploma or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- For Chemical/ Clothing Technology/ Metallurgy/Leather Technology Disciplines: Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc. with General Chemistry as one of the major papers or equivalent.
- For Information Technology Disciplines: “A” Level certificate course or equivalent course in computer science.
- For Non-Technical Posts: Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Humanities/ Science/ Commerce/ Law etc.
Pay Scale: PB-II Rs.9300 – Rs.34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Starting Date of on-line registration: August 31, 2013
- Closing Date of on-line Registration: September 21, 2013
- Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application: September 28, 2013
- Last Date for receipt of Hard copy of Application from candidates from Far-flung areas: October 05, 2013
Selection Process: Through a competitive Written Examination
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website http://ofbindia.qov.in. Candidates are suggested that must take print out of online application form. The hard copy of the application form must be sent to the address given on the Print Out of the Application.
Candidates don’t forget to write as “Application For Chargeman, Discipline: ____________” on the top of the envelop. For more information on this recruitment, please visit Ordance Factories official Recruitment http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10201_853_1314b.pdf